Dame Darcy dot com

Monday, October 8, 2012

Hot Witches Invade New York!

Hi all,

I've got the New York fever this week beginning with my book promotional party at NYC's most reputable comic store, Forbidden Planet.
My window display is looking fabulous and I can't wait for Thursday's event! [caption id="attachment_417" align="alignnone" width="300"] Woo!![/caption]

The deets for Thursday's event:

Dame Darcy Book Release
for Hand Book For Hot Witches
Graphic novel released on Holt
at Forbidden Planet
832 Broadway NY NY 10003
Thursday 11th Oct.
7:00-on

Ironically enough, the same day as my book release party (October 11th) it is International Girls Day!


Ironically enough, the same day as my book release party (October 11th) it is International Girls Day!

[caption id="attachment_422" align="alignnone" width="226"] Perfect Timing![/caption]

The fun isn't over yet! Don't forget my art show is also this week.

And I want to give a shout out to my patient, wonderful gallerist and friend who also wrote a mystery novel. It's only $2.99 right now and a portion of the proceeds are being donated to animal charity. It's a good cause my friends! Check out her novel on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Sitter-Mystery-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B0098D2EVI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347278718&sr=8-1&keywords=pet%2Bsitter%3A%2Ba%2Bjenna%2Bstack%2Bmystery
> Or visit the website www.petsitterbook.com

Alix Sloan rocks!!

That's what's going on in the crazy life of Dame Darcy... for now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment