Dame Darcy dot com

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dame Darcy Reads the Palm of Carol Channing

Palm Read - 2
I read Carol Channing’s palm about 12 years ago for Index magazine. All kinds of things about her life were revealed, but the most touching was that at the age of 78 right after her divorce I saw she was going to have another marriage. On Netflix there was a documentary on her and I got so excited, because I am a BIG fan. In Hello Dolly Carol looks just like my doll Isabelle, plus in Skidoo she is dressed like a psychedelic pirate. I read Carol Channing’s palm about 12 years ago for Index magazine. Anyways, in the documentary which came out last year, Carol is 90 now and she married her child hood sweetheart who was also featured. Carol’s life is not only a tribute to an amazing genius, unique artist, performer, and just a fantastic lady all around with a magic soul , but also a testimony to true love. I hope you make it to 100 Carol! And the fans you have touched will always keep your spirit alive forever.

I CAN READ THE PALM OF YOU OR A FRIEND TOO.... LOVE DAME DARCY
darcyposter   SPOOKY GIRLS ART SHOW AUSTIN HIGHFIELD AND DD BLICK ART 318 E BROUGHTON ST SAVANNAH GA 31401 FRIDAY THE 13TH OF DECEMBER RECEPTION 5 PM TO 8 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment