Dame Darcy dot com

Friday, September 9, 2011

GASOLINE GRAPHIC NOVEL EVENTS NY/PORTLAND PLUS MOVE TO PORTLAND OR AND CALL FOR ASSISTANTS THERE LOVE DD

 






Hey Everyone! So the Gasoline events on the west coast were awesome! We documented them and will soon have the site set up to do video blogs so you can see them first hand :)
Here’s the current NY events
---------------------->

November 10th 6:30-8:30
GASOLINE BOOK SIGNING
Reading by Dame Darcy
Music by Death By Doll!
Housing Works
Bookstore/Cafe
126 Crosby st. NYC 10012



Nov. 14th , 15th, & 16th
BIG APPLE COMIC-CON
Dame Darcy Gasoline Booksigning
Lecture &presentation

Nov. 19th - Dec. 20th 2008
SLOAN FINE ART
Opening reception 7:00-9:00 pm
Gasoline art exhibition of original
illustrations from graphic novel and Gasoline painting series by Dame Darcy
(Books will also be signed)
128 Rivington st.
NYC 10002
(212)477-1140

So, the Portland events are still yet to be announced, but what I do know is that I’M MOVING TO PORTLAND OREGON!
I am moving to Portland because I keep hearing it’s witchy, environmental, liberal, cartoonist friendly, low overhead and higer standard of living, and my family lives there. I am really nervous and kind of scared because I never lived there before and I don’t really know what to expect.

This move was not really planned for, but due to circumstances beyond my control is is a necessary.
I will still be going to NY and LA on a regular basis to produce my Gasoline Feature Film that is currently in the works, because the book is out now. BTW, it’s half feral (D.I.Y) so if any one has any leads , ideas, or suggestions pertaining to film production please contact me here at damedarcy@damedarcy.com.

BTW, the original illustrations from Gasoline are available now... just contact the Sloan Fine Art Gallery listed below for negotiable prices. It’s very exciting!

Also, because of my move I am looking for an assistant in Portland OR.
I know I’m always looking for assistants, a dyslexic Dame can’t have to many, that’s what they say...

Here’s what were doing:
Some one with basic computer know how, I do a lot of scanning and some cataloging, also help with events promo,doll crafting, and an assortment of other things.
Just contact me at damedarcy@damedarcy.com with : PORTLAND ASSISTANT in the subject line. Thanks :)

Also, a new documentarian/ cinematographer for the Portland events, and editing/ compressing and uploading the video blog and various other movies, shows and events. I love to work with you and your creative input too :)
Contact me with : PORTLAND CINEMATOGRAPHER in the subject line

Open to helping with school credits and/ or job referrals and development/ addition to your reel/resume.
Contact me at damedarcy@damedarcy.com

Plans for the upcoming year include making www.damedarcy.com into a funhouse!
Were going to have the most amazing community center know to man and fairy kind!
Games, radio, downloadable movies, live chat and link yourself to the EZ Bake Coven to profile your own amazing art.
Doll Game and Gothic Lolita Scrap Book! And all the shows from Naughty Naughtical Nite this year!
Plus much more...

Thanks and much love
Dame Darcy






No comments:

Post a Comment